Saint Oronzo Square Virtual Experience
One square, three points of interest, endless stories to discover
Explore the treasures of Lecce’s most important square in an innovative way.
Thanks to the tablet and lots of Augmented Reality and 3D content, you can interact with the main attractions of Piazza Sant’Oronzo and discover the stories behind the Mosaic of the Wolf, the Roman Amphitheater and the Clock of Wonders.
Wearing a Virtual Reality viewer, you can also experience an immersive experience and discover all the secrets of the Roman amphitheater rebuilt in 3D, and admire the shows that were held inside it in the 2nd century AD.
Come and visit us at our reception point, at the Seat in Piazza Santo Oronzo.
- Grab your tablet and start your Augmented Reality experience.
- Follow the instructions that the application will suggest to you to reach points of interest and activate digital content.
- Remember! For each point of interest, in addition to Augmented Reality, there are two extra in-depth videos. Don’t miss them!
- When you have finished the tour in Piazza Sant’Oronzo, go back to our welcome point and immerse yourself in Virtual Reality!
- The pick-up point is in Piazza Santo Oronzo, at the Information Office in the Palazzo del Sedile.
- You must arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- It is mandatory to have an identification document with you which will be kept for the duration of the experience.
- The voucher can also be presented to staff in electronic format.
- All our products are sanitized after each use.
Terms of service
- If you show up fifteen minutes late, you will lose your tour booking and the amount paid will not be refunded.
- If the tour is canceled within 3 days in advance, there is no penalty.
- If the tour is canceled within 48h before, a 30% penalty will be charged.
- If the tour is canceled within 24 hours, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- In case of light rain all our tours run regularly.
Fantastica esperienza, consigliato!
All7 €per person
Hours are from Monday to Saturday, from 5pm to 9pm. Bookable every 15 minutes, max 5 people. Last booking h. 20:15